Manufacturer Part #
802.11 bgn Wireless LAN Evaluation Platform for RS9110-N-11-23 WLAN Module
Features & Applications
The RS9110-N-11-23-01-EVB is a RS9110 series 2.4 GHz Serial-to-WiFi Evaluation Board with SPI Interface. The Evaluation Kit for the RS9110-N-11-23 module offers users a flexible way of evaluating the features and performance of the module comprehensively. The kit consists of an evaluation board (EVB) with the module mounted, a serial cable, a USB power adapter, related software and documentation. The EVB can be connected to a Host system through the UART or SPI interfaces.
In addition to the Wi-Fi Configuration Utility which works in Windows OS, the software kit also includes reference driver software and custom applications for UART and SPI which can be used to communicate with the RS9110-N-11-23 module using SLIP and exchange data with a Peer PC over WLAN. Source code for these applications and driver is also provided as reference.
- Option to connect to Host over UART or SPI
- Option to connect to PC or custom PCB over UART
- On-board RS232 driver IC to connect to a DB9 connector
- Software kit for UART includes Configuration Utility, Reference Drivers, Evaluation Applications for Windows and source code
- Software kit for SPI includes Reference Drivers, Evaluation Applications for Linux and source code
- Evaluation Kit includes a Power Supply adadter(5 V)
- Option to select Power-On-Reset or Push-Button Reset