|Application Type||Transceiver; 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
Features and Applications
The RSL10 Sensor Development Kit is a compact and a comprehensive platform to easily develop IoT applications with leading sensor technology and the industry's lowest power Bluetooth ® Low Energy SoC. Several applications including industrial wearables, asset monitoring, and smart sensing solutions can be easily developed on this platform.
The compact platform features a full range of sensors including environmental, inertial (3-axis accelerometer, 3-asix gyroscope and a low-power smart hub for motion sensing), and geomagnetic sensor. Example use cases and detailed documentation are provided in the CMSIS pack. In addition to monitoring the various sensor values, the accompanying mobile application (RSL10 Sense and Control), connects to several cloud services (AWS, IBM®, Azure ™, etc.) enabling a true end-to-end solution development.
- Based on the RSL10 System-in-Package (SiP)
- Bluetooth 5 certified
- Certified to international wireless regulations (CE, IC, KC, MIC, FCC)
- Configurable, low-power sensors
- BHI160 (Integrated low power smart hub, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope)
- BMM150 (Low Power, Low Noise 3-axis digital geomagnetic sensor)
- BME680 (Integrated high-accuracy gas, pressure, humidity and temperature sensor)
- APTF1616 (Programmable RGB LED)
- N24RF64 (64kB NFC EEPROM)
- 3 programmable push-buttons
- Supported by the RSL10 Sense and Control App (IoS ® for Apple, and Android ™ for Google downloadable here) for cloud connectivity