Manufacturer Part #
Starter Kit for 868 Mhz Energy Harvesting ESK 300 Series Modules - Europe
|Application Type:||Energy Harvesting|
|Core Supported:||ESK 300|
Features & Applications
The S3004-E300 is a 868 Mhz Dolphin Starter Kit including PTM 210, STM 330, ECO 200, PTM 330, and USB 300 and it has been designed to demonstrate EnOcean’s energy harvesting and ultra low power radio technology.
- PTM 210 push button multi-channel switch module
- ECO 200 energy converter
- PTM 330 ultra low-power transmitter module
- STM330 temperature sensor
- USB 300 radio gateway
- DolphinView Basic software
- PC software DolphinView Basic visualizes and interprets EnOcean radio telegrams.
- It receives messages via USB 300, shows telegram content and interprets EnOcean Equipment Profiles.
- The push-button radio transmitter module PTM 210 enables implementation of wireless remote controls without batteries.
- ECO 200 is an energy converter for linear motion.
- In combination with PTM 330 radio module it enables miniaturized switches for multiple application areas.
- The solar powered sensor module STM 330 enables wireless temperature sensors and room operating panels.
- It can be extended with a plug’n play humidity sensor.
- USB 300 provides a bidirectional EnOcean radio gateway via USB to the PC.
- Radio messages will be sent and received via PC software DolphinView Basic.
- Wireless switches
- Wireless sensors
- Wireless remote controls
- Building-management systems