On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
Features and Applications
The STM32W108C-KEXT is a extension board for evaluation kit, easy to use tool for the STM32W108xx microcontrollers. This kit integrates a 32-bit ARM cortex-M3 microprocessor and a 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.15.4-compliant transceiver.
This device provides demonstration applications and documentation which serves as a reference for creating customers own applications and re-programming the STM32W108xx microcontroller. It also provides a set of APIs, allows to use the kit platform capabilities such as LEDs and serial communication channels (virtual COM through USB).
- 32-bit ARM cortex-M3 microprocessor
- 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.15.4-compliant transceiver
- Suitable for different types of wireless network scenarios such as
- Remote control and target networks used for driving consumer devices such as TVs and set-top boxes, and HID devices such as a mouse or keyboard.
- Point to point networks used to address a basic IEEE 802.15.4 communications