Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Kit for the SX1211 868 Mhz Tranceiver Module
Features & Applications
The SX1211 is a low cost single-chip transceiver operating in the frequency ranges from 863-870, 902-928 MHz and 950-960 MHz.
The SX1211 is optimized for very low power consumption (3 mA in receiver mode). It incorporates a baseband modem with data rates up to 200 kb/s.Data handling features include a sixty-four byte FIFO, packet handling, automatic CRC generation and data whitening. Its highly integrated architecture allows for minimum external component count whilst maintaining design flexibility. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them may be dynamically set. It complies with European (ETSI EN 300-220 V2.1.1) and North American (FCC part 15.247 and 15.249) regulatory standards. The SX1211SKA is a USB evaluation tool designed to allow simple and easy evaluation of the suitability of the SX1211 for a given application.
- A pair of SX1211SKA boards.
- SX1211-11SKA CDROM including all necessary PC software and documentation.
- Low Rx power consumption: 3 mA.
- Low Tx power consumption: 25 mA @ +10 dBm.
- Good reception sensitivity: down to -107 dBm at 25 kb/s in FSK, -113 dBm at 2 kb/s in OOK.
- Programmable RF output power: up to +12.5 dBm in 8 steps.
- Packet handling feature with data whitening and automatic CRC generation.
- Wide RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) dynamic range, 70 dB from Rx noise floor.
- Bit rates up to 200 kb/s, NRZ coding.
- On-chip frequency synthesizer.
- FSK and OOK modulation.
- Incoming sync word recognition.
- Built-in Bit-Synchronizer for incoming data and clock synchronization and recovery.
- 5 x 5 mm TQFN package.
- Optimized Circuit Configuration for Low-cost applications.
- Wireless alarm and security systems.
- Wireless sensor networks.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and building automation.
- Industrial monitoring and control.
- Remote Wireless Control.
To know more details about SX121x Series Transceiver: CLICK HERE