Manufacturer Part #
SX1212 433Mhz USB Kit With 2 SX1212-01SKA433SMA, Antenna Connector, RS232 Cable
|Application Type:||Sub-Gig (proprietary protocol)|
Features & Applications
The SX1212-11SKA433 is a low cost single-chip transceiver operating in the frequency ranges from 300 MHz to 510 MHz. The SX1212-11SKA433 is optimized for very low power consumption (3 mA in receiver mode).
It incorporates a baseband modem with data rates up to 150 kb/s. Data handling features include a sixty-four byte FIFO, packet handling, automatic CRC generation and data whitening. Its highly integrated architecture allows for minimum external component count whilst maintaining design flexibility. All major RF communication parameters are programmable and most of them may be dynamically set. It complies with European (ETSI EN 300-220 V2.1.1) and North American (FCC part 15.247 and 15.249) regulatory standards.
- Low Rx power consumption: 3 mA.
- Low Tx power consumption: 25 mA @ +10 dBm.
- Good reception sensitivity: down to -104 dBm at 25 kb/s in FSK, -110 dBm at 2 kb/s in OOK.
- Programmable RF output power: up to +12.5 dBm in 8 steps.
- Packet handling feature with data whitening and automatic CRC generation.
- RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator).
- Bit rates up to 150 kb/s, NRZ coding.
- On-chip frequency synthesizer.
- FSK and OOK modulation.
- Incoming sync word recognition.
- Built-in Bit-Synchronizer for incoming data and clock synchronization and recovery.
- 5 x 5 mm TQFN package.
- Optimized Circuit Configuration for Low-cost applications.
- Wireless alarm and security systems.
- Wireless sensor networks.
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and building automation.
- Industrial monitoring and control.
- Remote Wireless Control.
- Active RFID PHY.