Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Board for the WizFi220 Module
Features & Applications
The WIZFI220-EVB is a evaluation board for WizFi210 module. This module provides serial UART interface which enables connection to any embedded design utilizing an 8/16/32-bit microcontroller via simple commands.
This device provides customers the mean to evaluate the capabilities of ultra-low power wireless system-on-a-chip and the Serial to Wi-Fi embedded software for Wi-Fi networks. The Serial to Wi-Fi embedded software allows devices and appliance manufacturers to easily add Wi-Fi capabilities to their products with minor impact on the host microcontroller firmware.
- Bring WiFi connectivity via serial host interface
- Quick booting time under 20 ms
- Ultra low power through dynamic power management (34 µA at the Standby mode)
- Operates with standard 802.11b/g/n access point at speed up to 11 Mbps (802.11b)
- Security Protocol
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, Enterprise
- Operating Temperature -40° C to +85° C
- Compact size 32 x 23.5 x 2.9 mm