$0.0417 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||1A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||200V|
|Reverse Recovery Time-Max||200ns|
Features and Applications
Axial-lead, Fast Recovery Rectifiers are designed for special applications such as dc power supplies, inverters, converters, ultrasonic systems, choppers, low RF interference and free wheeling diodes.
A complete line of fast recovery rectifiers having typical recovery time of 150 nanoseconds providing high efficiency at frequencies to 250 kHz.
- Case: Epoxy, Molded
- Weight: 0.4 gram (approximately)
- Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
- Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260°C Max. for 10 Seconds
- Shipped in plastic bags, 1000 per bag
- Available Tape and Reeled, 5000 per reel, by adding a "RL" suffix to the part number
- Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
- Marking: 1N4933, 1N4934, 1N4935, 1N4936, 1N4937