$0.0231 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||30V|
|Reverse Recovery Time-Max||5ns|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +125°C|
Features and Applications
The BAT54CLT1G is a Dual Common Cathode Schottky Barrier Diode with Voltage of 30 V, available in a SOT-23-3 package.
This Schottky barrier diode is designed for high speed switching applications, circuit protection and voltage clamping.
- Extremely Fast Switching Speed
- Low Forward Voltage − 0.35 V (Typ) @ IF = 10 mAdc
- AEC Qualified and PPAP Capable
- S Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements
- These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant
- Portable applications where space is limited