$0.495 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||200mA|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||30V|
Features and Applications
The CMDSH2-3 TR is a 30 V and 200 mA surface mount high current schottky diode. It is part of CMDSH series and is available in SOD-323 package. It is designed for applications requiring a low forward voltage drop.
- Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage: 30 V
- Average Forward Current: 200 mA
- Peak Forward Surge Current, tp=10ms: 1.0 A
- Power Dissipation: 250 mW
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature: -65 to +150 °C
- Thermal Resistance: 500 °C/W