$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||0.5A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||20V|
Features and Applications
The B0520LW-7-F is a part of B0520LW series High onductance 20 V 0.5 A Surface Mount Schottky Barrier Rectifier available in a SOD-123 package. It has an Operating and Storage Temperature Range is -65 °C to +125 °C.
- Low Forward Voltage Drop
- Guard Ring Construction for Transient Protection
- High Conductance
- Typical Total Capacitance is 170 pF
- Minimum Reverse Breakdown Voltage is 20 V
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range is -65 to +125 °C
- Power Dissipation is 410 mW
- Average Rectified Output Current is 0.5 A