$0.101 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||0.5A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||40V|
Features and Applications
The B0540WS-7 is a part of B0540WS series High Conductance 40 V 0.5 A Surface Mount Schottky Barrier Rectifier available in a SOD-323 package. It has an Operating Temperature Ranging between -40 to +125 °C.
- Low Forward Voltage Drop
- Guard Ring Construction for Transient Protection
- High Conductance
- Peak Reverse DC Blocking Voltage is 40 V
- Power Dissipation is 235 mW
- Operating and Storage Temperature Range -40 to +125 °C
- Forward Voltage is 285 V at 10 A