$0.215 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||5A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||40V|
Features and Applications
The B540C-13-F is a part of B540C Series High Efficiency 40 V 5 A Surface Mount Schottky Barrier Rectifier available in a SMC package. It has an Operating Temperature Ranging between -55 to +125 °C.
- Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
- Ideally Suited for Automated Assembly
- Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
- For Use in Low Voltage, High Frequency Inverters, Free Wheeling, and Polarity Protection Application
- Operating Temperature Range is -55 to +125 °C
- Storage Temperature Range is -55 to +150 °C
- Average Rectified Output Current is 5 A
- Peak Reverse DC Blocking Voltage is 40 V
View the B540 Series of Schottky Rectifier