$0.0433 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||0.5A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||30V|
|Operating Temp Range||-65°C to +125°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-65°C to +150°C|
Features and Applications
The Schottky Rectifier employs the Schottky Barrier principle with a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. It is ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification, or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes in surface mount applications, where compact size and weight are critical to the system.
- Guardring for Stress Protection
- Low Forward Voltage
- 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Epoxy Meets UL94 V-0 at 1/8"
- Package Designed for Optimal Automated Board Assembly
- Reel Options:
- MBR0530T1 = 3,000 per 7" reel/8 mm tape
- MBR0530T3 = 10,000 per 13" reel/8 mm tape
- Device Marking: B3
- Polarity Designator: Cathode Band
- Weight: 11.7 mg (approximately)
- Case: Epoxy, Molded
- Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
- Lead and Mounting Surface Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260 °C Max. for 10 Seconds
- Pb-Free Packages are Available