$0.42 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||2A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||30V|
Features and Applications
The Schottky Rectifier employs the Schottky barrier principle with a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. It is ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes in surface mount applications, where compact size and weight are critical to the system.
- Guardring for Stress Protection
- Low Forward Voltage
- 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Epoxy Meets UL 94 V-0
- Package Designed for Optimal Automated Board Assembly
- ESD Ratings: Machine Model, C; Human Body Model, 3B
- Pb-Free Packages are Available