$0.39 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||5A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||40V|
Features and Applications
The MBRS5440T3G is a schottky Power rectifier, ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification.
It employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal−to−silicon power diode, features epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlay contact.
- Small Compact Surface Mountable Package with J−Bend Leads
- Rectangular Package for Automated Handling
- Highly Stable Oxide Passivated Junction
- Excellent Ability to Withstand Reverse Avalanche Energy Transients
- Guard−Ring for Stress Protection
- AEC−Q101 Qualified and PPAP Capable
- NRVB Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring
- Unique Site and Control Change Requirements
- These are PB−Free Packages