$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||1A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||20V|
Features and Applications
The SS12-E3/61T is a Schottky Barrier Rectifier with average rectified forward current of 1 A and reverse voltage of 20 V. Available in DO-214AC package.
- Low profile package
- Ideal for automated placement
- Guardring for overvoltage protection
- Low power losses, high efficiency
- Low forward voltage drop
- High surge capability
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of 260 °C
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low voltage high frequency inverters
- DC-to-DC converters
- Polarity protection applications