$0.196 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Average Rectified Current-Max||1A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||100V|
Features and Applications
This standard rectifier is designed for general purpose, low power applications.
- Case: Epoxy, Molded
- Weight: 0.4 gram (approximately)
- Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
- Lead and Mounting Surface Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260 C Max. for 10 Seconds, 1/16 from case
- Shipped in plastic bags, 1000 per bag
- Available Tape and Reeled, 5000 per reel, by adding a "RL" suffix to the part number
- Available in Fan-Fold Packaging, 3000 per box, by adding a "FF" suffix to the part number
- Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
- Marking: 1N4001, 1N4002, 1N4003, 1N4004, 1N4005, 1N4006, 1N4007
- Pb-Free Packages are Available