|Average Rectified Current-Max||1A|
|Reverse Voltage-Max [Vrrm]||20V|
Features and Applications
The MBR120VLSFT1G is a part of MBR120 series schottky rectifier. It has a storage temperature ranging from -65°C to +125°C and its available in SOD-123FL package.
The MBR120VLSFT1 uses the Schottky Barrier principle with a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. Ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes in surface mount applications where compact size and weight are critical to the system.
- Guardring for Stress Protection
- Optimized for Very Low Forward Voltage
- 125°C Operating Junction Temperature
- Epoxy Meets UL 94 V−0 @ 0.125 in
- Package Designed for Optimal Automated Board Assembly
- ESD Ratings: Machine Model, C; Human Body Model, 3B
- Pb−Free Packages are Available