On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]||50V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max||10Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation||0.36|W|
Features and Applications
The BSS84 is a BSS84 Series 50 V 10 Ohms P-Ch Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor SOT-23-3 .
These P-Channel enhancement mode field effect transistors are produced with high cell density, DMOS technology. This very high density process has been designed to minimize on-state resistance, provide rugged and reliable performance and fast switching. They can be used, with a minimum of effort, in most applications requiring up to 0.13A DC and can deliver current up to 0.52A. This product is particularly suited to low voltage applications requiring a low current high side switch.
- BSS84:-0.13A, -50V. RDS(ON) = 10 W @ VGS = -5 V
- Voltage controlled small signal switch.
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON).
- High saturation current.
- AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Video game console, flat Panel TV, DVR, STB
- Video Game Console
- External AC-DC Merchant Power Supply - Wireless Communications
- Medical Electronics/Devices
- Routers & LAN Switches