On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|No of Channels||1|
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]||20V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max||0.21Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation||0.5W|
|Qg Gate Charge||5nC|
|Gate-Source Voltage-Max [Vgss]||8V|
|Turn-on Delay Time||5ns|
|Turn-off Delay Time||10ns|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +150°C|
|Gate Source Threshold||1V|
|Height - Max||0.94mm|
Features and Applications
The NDS331N is a Part of NDS Series N-Channel logic level enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using high cell density, DMOS technology.
This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance. These devices are particularly suited for low voltage applications in notebook computers, portable phones, PCMCIA cards, and other battery powered circuits where fast switching, and low in-line power loss are needed in a very small outline surface mount package.
- 1.3 A, 20 V.
- RDS(ON) = 0.21Ω @ VGS= 2.7 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.16 Ω @ VGS= 4.5 V
- Industry standard outline SOT-23 surface mount package using poprietary SuperSOT™-3 design for superior thermal and electrical capabilities
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON)
- Exceptional on-resistance and maximum DC current capability.
- Broadband Access
- Broadband Modem
- Broadcast & Studio
- Building & Home Control