Manufacturer Part #
N-Channel 30 V 0.085 Ohm Logic Level Enhance Mode Field Effect Transistor-SSOT-3
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Drain-to-Source Voltage [Vdss]:||30V|
|Drain-Source On Resistance-Max:||0.085Ω|
|Rated Power Dissipation:||0.46|W|
|Qg Gate Charge:||5nC|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The NDS355AN is a Part of NDS Series N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using high cell density, DMOS technology.
This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance.These devices are particularly suited for low voltage applications such as notebook computer power management, portable electronics, and other battery powered circuits where fast high-side switching, and low in-line power loss are needed in a very small outline surface mount package.
- 1.7 A, 30 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.125Ω @ VGS= 4.5 V
- RDS(ON) = 0.085 Ω @ VGS= 10 V
- Industry standard outline SOT-23 surface mount package using poprietary SuperSOT™-3 design for superior thermal and electrical capabilities
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON)
- Exceptional on-resistance and maximum DC current capability
- Compact industry standard SOT-23 surface mount package.
- Broadband Access
- Broadband Modem
- Broadcast & Studio
- Building & Home Control