$0.14 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||2|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +150°C|
Features and Applications
The NUP2105LT1G is a Bi-Directional Dual Line CAN Bus Protector, designed to protect the CAN transceiver in high−speed and fault tolerant networks from ESD and other harmful transient voltage events.
This device provides bidirectional protection for each data line with a single compact SOT-23 package, giving the system designer a low cost option for improving system reliability and meeting stringent EMI requirements.
- 350 W Peak Power Dissipation per Line (8 x 20 µsec Waveform)
- Low Reverse Leakage Current (< 100 nA)
- Low Capacitance High.Speed CAN Data Rates
- IEC Compatibility
- Flammability Rating UL 94 V-0
- AEC-Q101 Qualified and PPAP Capable
- Industrial control networks
- Smart distribution systems
- Automotive networks
- Low and high-speed CAN
- Fault tolerant CAN
View the Available NUP2 series of ESD Protection and Diode Arrays