On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 1,253,424
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
Features and Applications
These dual monolithic silicon zener diodes are designed for applications requiring transient overvoltage protection capability. They are intended for use in voltage and ESD sensitive equipment such as computers, printers, business machines, communication systems, medical equipment and other applications. Their dual junction common cathode design protects two separate lines using only one package.
These devices are ideal for situations where board space is at a premium. The MMBZ27VCLT1 can be used to protect a single wire communication network from EMI and ESD transient surge voltages.
- SOT−23 Package Allows Either Two Separate Unidirectional Configurations or a Single Bidirectional configuration
- Working Peak Reverse Voltage Range − 12.8 V, 22 V
- Standard Zener Breakdown Voltage Range − 15 V, 27 V
- Peak Power − 40 W @ 1.0 ms (Bidirectional)
- ESD Rating of Class 3B (exceeding 16 kV) per the Human Body Model
- Low Leakage < 100 nA
- Flammability Rating: UL 94 V−O
- Pb−Free Packages are Available