$0.21 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Features and Applications
The PESD1LIN,115 is a part of PESD1 series ESD protection diodes. It has an operating temperature ranging from - 65 °C to + 150 °C and is available in SOD-323 package.
- ESD protection of one automotive LIN-bus line
- Asymmetrical diode configuration ensures an optimized protection against ElectroMagnetic Interferences (EMI) of a LIN Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Max. peak pulse power: PPP = 160W at tp = 8/20 µs
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 40 V at IPP = 1 A
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM < 1 nA
- ESD protection of up to 23 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2, level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 3 A at tp = 8/20 µs
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- LIN-bus protection
- Automotive applications
View the complete PESD1 series of ESD protection diodes