Manufacturer Part #
UCLAMP Series 9.5 V 50 pF Low Voltage uClamp for ESD & CDE Protection - SOD-323
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
It has designed to protect sensitive semiconductor components from damage or upset due to electrostatic discharge(ESD), lightning, electrical fast transients (EFT), and cable discharge events (CDE).
- 100 W peak pulse power (tp = 8/20 μs)
- Small package for use in portable electronics
- Suitable replacement for MLVs in ESD protection applications
- Protects one line
- Low clamping voltage and low leakage current
- Working voltage 3.3 V
- Solid-state silicon-avalanche technology
- Cell phone handsets and accessories
- Laser diode protection
- Notebooks, desktops, and servers
- Portable instrumentation and analog input
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.