|Peak Output Current||4500A|
|Varistor Voltage Range||387V to 473V|
|Operating Temp Range||-55°C to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-55°C to +125°C|
|No of Terminals||2|
Features and Applications
The V275LA20AP is a radial-lead varistor (MOVs) which is designed to be operated continuously across AC power lines.
The LA Series varistors are available in four model sizes: 7mm, 10mm, 14mm and 20mm; and have a VM(AC)RMS voltage range from 130V to 1000V, and an energy absorption capability up to 360J.
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant option available
- Energy Absorption Capability (WTM): Up to 360J
- Wide Operating Voltage Range
- VM(AC)RMS: 130V to 1000V
- No Derating Up to 85oC Ambient
- Available in Tape and Reel or Bulk Pack