Manufacturer Part #
R1D Series 1 W Dual Output -12/12 V DC/DC Converter Power Supply
|No of Outputs:||Dual|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The R1D-0512 is a part of R1D series DC/DC Converter. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +100°C.
The R1D converters are of the enclosed open frame type, i.e. they are not potted. The converters are typically used in general purpose and industrial low power isolation and voltage matching applications where an SMD converter is required. The converter series feature an extended ambient temperature operating range of -40°C ~ +100°C without derating and optional continuous short circuit protection.
- Fully RoHS 6/6 Conform
- Full Power at 100°C Ambient Temperature
- 1kVDC or 3kVDC Isolation Options
- UL /CSA Certified, CB Report
- Suitable for Fully Automated Assembly (including Vapour Phase Soldering)
- Optional Continuous Short Circuit Protection
- Efficiency to 84%