Manufacturer Part #
10 Series Momentary SPST Panel Mount Pushbutton Switch
Plating material change on rotary and push button switchesDescription of Change: Grayhill is changing the Tin/Zinc plating to Sulfamate Nickel plating on all standard rotary and push button switches.Reason for Change: This change improves the control of process variation of the plating process by limiting the elements involved and improving the overall appearance of the products.
|Termination Style:||Solder Lug|
|Mounting Method:||Panel Mount|
Features & Applications
The 10 Series Pushbutton Switch, SPST with N.O., positive feel, red button, 1 and 3 Amp.
- Momentary or Momentary With Positive Feel
- UL Recognized at 3 Amps
- Contact Resistance: 25 milliohms or less on a new switch
- Voltage Breakdown: 1,000 Vac between mutually insulated parts
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000 megohms minimum
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C