Manufacturer Part #
G Series Ultra Mini SPDT On-Off-On Through Hole Toggle Switch
|Mfr. Name:||NKK Switches|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The G series toggles are available in both single pole and double pole models with a comprehensive offering of eleven circuits in momentary and maintained actions. Toggle actuators can be specified in a myriad of styles and lengths. Options include standard bats, antistatic levers, flatted levers, snap on paddles and colored sleeves.
NKK’s G toggle switches are rated 0.4VA Maximum @ 28V AC/DC maximum. Their subminiature size saves space on PC boards. Engineers can specify from several different mounting options including straight PC in bracketed and unbracketed models, vertical and right angle mounts. All terminals are molded in and epoxy sealed and ultrasonically welded to lock out flux and other contaminants. Terminal spacing is .100” X .100” conforming to standard PC board grid spacing.
- The G Series Toggles have not been tested for UL recognition
- These switches are designed for use in a low voltage,low current, logic level circuit
- When used as intended in a logic-level circuit, the results do not produce hazardous energy
- Logic Level: 0.4 VA maximum @ 28 V AC/DC maximum
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 °C to +85 °C