Manufacturer Part #
M Series 6 A Mini 4PDT On-None-On Solder Lug Panel Mount Toggle Switch
|Mfr. Name:||NKK Switches|
|Mounting Method:||Panel Mount|
Features & Applications
The M2042SS1W01-RO offers a four pole, double throw (4PDT) switch operation providing an On-None-On function. This epoxy sealed miniature toggle switch has a 0.413 inch (10.5mm) bright chrome bat actuator with 0.35 inch (8.9 mm) threaded bushing and keyway. Terminals are solder lug with silver contact material.
Antirotation design, standard on noncylindrical levers, maters, mates toggle and bushing; bottom of toggle has two flatted sides which fit into a complementary opening inside bushing. Antijamming design protects contacts from damage due to excessive downward force on actuator. High torque bushing construction prevents rotation or separation from frame during installation. Whereas high insulation barriers increase isolation of circuits in multipole devices and provide added protection to contact points.
These device also features epoxy sealed terminals which prevent entry of solder flux and other contiminants, while external insulating barriers increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength. Interlock actuator block,lever and interior guide prevent switch failure due to biased lever movement. Clinching of frame to case provides 1,500V dielectric strength.
- Ul Flammability rating of 94V-0
- External Connections must be made during field installations
- Toggle length changes on the bushing selected
- Standard Hardware for small and large bushings
- Optional Splashproof Boots
- 6 A @ 125 V AC or 3A @ 250 V AC
- 4 A @ 30 V DC for On-None-On & On-None-Off; 3 A @ 30 V DC for all other circuits
- 0.4VA maximum @ 28V AC/DC
- Operating Temperature: -30 °C to +85 °C
Learn more about the M204x Family of Toggle