Manufacturer Part #
6 Position Straight Locking Jupmer Cable
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features and Applications
Our CrimpFlex™ jumper cables are dedicated to connections from board to board in 2 market standard pitches, 1.27mm and 2.54mm. The FFC cables manufactured by Nicomatic are used for the jumpers are made of two flat copper conductors laminated between two layers of polyester/adhesive insulation. Our jumpers allow a better retention compared to FFCs used with ZIF/LIF connectors thanks to a large choice of contacts and housings designed for each use. The best contact resistance together with a high mechanical force are a guarantee for a higher reliability and longer life-time of the end product.
- UL VW-1 inflammability + UL E235596, 232192, 203388 certificates
- -20% to -30% lighter vs. bulky discrete wires type AWG26
- Temperature range -55 to +105°C (polyester cable)
- Up to 50 contacts crimped at a time with our presses
- 90° bending, crimping on the opposite side to left
- Numerous functions of connection: cale extension, locking etc.
- Options: shielded cable, polyimide material