Manufacturer Part #
Up Right Through Hole Super Speed Serial Bus 30 V Firewire Socket
|No of Positions:||6|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The 930 is a Super Speed Serial Bus 30 V Through Hole Firewire Socket.
The IEEE 1394 "FireWire" bus is a Hi-Speed digital connection. It can be used to connect most electronic devices together over a single wire. This design is capable of becoming the universal connection between any device.
- Tin Lead Plated solder tails for excellent solderability
- Gold Plated contacts for low contact resistance and excellent reliability
- Shell: Phosphor Bronze
- Insulator: Thermoplastic, Rated UL 94V-0
- Contacts: Phosphor Bronze
- Rated Voltage: 30VAC (RMS)
- Contact Current Rating: 1 Amp DC max.
- Contact Resistance: 15 mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 mΩ min.
- Capacitance: 2pF max
- Durability: >1500 cycles
- Mating Force: 35 Newtons min
- Broadcast TV
- Cable TV
- Digital Camcorders
- Digital Cameras & VCRs
- Computers & Hard Disks
- DVD Players
- Printers & Monitors