Manufacturer Part #
Solder Mount 0.022 Leads Range 0.015-0.025 Standard Tail Receptacle
Features & Applications
Pins and Receptacles
Mill-Max Mfg. Corp. is the leading manufacturer of precision-machined interconnect components in North America. Their facility is capable of producing over 100 million pins and receptacles per week. Benefits of precision-machining:
• high reliability – 2 piece construction.
• gas tight seal – environmental conditions will not affect the integrity of the contact.
• multiple contact options – contacts can be interchanged to provide for higher or lower insertion force.
• multiple shell options.
• multiple plating options, both RoHS and standard.
• encapsulated contact area – solder can’t wick up into contact area.
• high number of insertion cycles.• acceptance range between .084 to .102.The 0255015013002040 is a solder mount in 0.022 min mounting hole receptacle.