On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|No of Positions||4|
|Style/Orientation||Right Angle Socket/Receptacle|
|Type||Board to Board|
Features and Applications
The Hermaphroditic Blade and Receptacle connector is a new SMT connector and is intended for use with in-line board-to-board applications.
The low profile surface mount connector uses hermaphroditic blades and receptacle to allow for a more flexible connection between printed circuit boards.
Connections can be made by sliding the two boards together horizontally or vertically. The unique capability to slide the two boards together vertically makes replacement of a board in mid strip easier by lifting up the strip to be replaced and lowering in the new one.
- Available in 2, 4 and 6 positions
- Connector mates to itself
- 3 axis mating
- Connector can articulate for 90 to 180 degrees
- Low Profile compatible with SMT and reflow processing
- Rounded corners to minimize shadowing
- Redundant SMT pads
- Solder pad footprint compatible with Tyco Electronics SMT Poke-In LED connector