|No of Positions||6|
Features and Applications
The 643749-1 is series of universal mate and lock plug designed to meet the requirements of Universal MATE–N–LOK Housings, Contacts, and Printed Circuit (PC) Board Headers.
The housings are available in 1– through 15–circuit versions intended for use in wire–to–wire or wire–to–board The vertical pin and socket are intended for board–to– wire(2– through 15–circuit versions) applications and The right–angle pin and socket headers intended for board–to–wire (2– through 8–circuit in–line) applications.
- Product Line = Universal MATE-N-LOK
- Connector Style = Receptacle
- Contact Type = Socket
- Mating Retention Type = Positive Lock
- Termination Method = Solder
- Termination Post Length = 5.97mm
- Current Rating (A) = 19
- Voltage (VAC) = 600
- Contact Plating, Mating Area, Material = Pre-Tin
- Contact Base Material = Phosphor Bronze
- Housing Material = Nylon
- Lead Free Solder Processes = Wave solder capable to 240°C, Wave solder capable to 260°C, Wave solder capable to 265°C