Manufacturer Part #
12 Position/2 Port (6x2) Ganged RJ-11 Modular Jack
|Mfr. Name:||Hirose Electric|
Notification of additional production site for Malaysian factory products.We applied for an additional production site in Indonesia in the past, but it takes time to receive approval from the related customers. We would like to inform you again.1 Applicable productsPlease refer to the attached product list.2 Additional production site.3 Timing of additional production site4 Your acceptanceWe would like you to inform Hirose business representative of your approval by the end of May, 2021.
|No of Positions:||12|
Features & Applications
The TM2REA-1212(50) is a 12 Position/2 Port (6x2) Ganged RJ-11 Modular Jack.
TM5RL Series are small 8-contact modular connectors designed to be 11.7 mm in height and 23% smaller in volume than our former models to meet the demand for smaller and thinner electronic equipment.
- 11.7 mm in height above PCB surface (shielded jacks: 11.9 mm)
- 23% smaller in volume than our former models
- Space-saving: 14 mm (14.6 mm) in width and 17 mm (7.6 mm) in depth. ( ): shielded jacks
- EMI-protected ferrite and shielded jacks available.
- Ferrite and shielded jacks use the same connector body as standard jacks, requiring no change in the PCB for redesigning. (When you plan to redesign a standard PCB to a shielded PCB, select the shielding pattern in advance)
- A quadruple jack is equal to or smaller in size than four TM5RL-88 jacks combined.
- Plugs and jack connectors comply with the ISO 8877 Standard (ISDN interface connector).
- LAN boards
- ISDN terminals
- Personal computers