Manufacturer Part #
Resistive 7" GEMmodule™ Color Display Module w/ 800 x 480 WVGA TFT LCD
|Mfr. Name:||Amulet Technologies|
Features & Applications
The MK-070R is a fully integrated 7” WVGA production color display module to support a variety of embedded control interface applications.
This fully integrated 7" production ready solution allows embedded product manufacturers to implement a great looking GUI in record time, regardless of the size and speed of their microprocessor. Featuring the Amulet GEM Graphical OS Chip™ for color displays, the module supports GIF, JPEG and PNG graphic formats in 24-bit color. We recommend staying within an 8-bit palette for best performance for certain applications.
The module includes a 800X480 TFT LCD with white LED backlight, integrated resistive touch panel and a 64 megabit serial flash for storing GUI pages. In addition, the backlight can be controlled via the touch panel.
- 800x480 WVGA TFT LCD
- White LED backlight
- Integrated resistive touch panel
- Amulet GEM Graphical OS ChipTM
- 24 Pin Interconnector
- Royalty-free Graphical Operating SystemTM
- On-Board memory - 64Mb Serial Flash for storing GUI pages
- Touch Panel Controller - Built into Graphical OS Chip™
- Color Supported - Palettized 8bit (1-bit alpha)
- Backlight can be controlled via the touch panel or external command
- Supports Unicode - Foreign language character sets
- Font Converter - Built-in