Manufacturer Part #
74HC Series 10 V 8-Channel Analog Multiplexer/Demultiplexer - TSSOP-16
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Functions / Channels:||8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2V to 10V|
|No of Inputs:||8|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 74HC4051PW is a high-speed Si-gate CMOS device and is pin compatible with Low-power Schottky TTL (LSTTL). The device is specified in compliance with JEDEC standard no. 7A.
The 74HC4051 is an 8-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer with three digital select inputs (S0 to S2), an active-LOW enable input (E), eight independent inputs/outputs (Y0 to Y7) and a common input/output (Z).
- Wide analog input voltage range: ±5 V
- Low ON-state resistance:
- 80 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 4.5 V
- 70 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 6.0 V
- 60 Ω (typical) at VCC - VEE = 9.0 V
- Logic level translation:
- To enable 5 V logic to communicate with ±5 V analog signals
- Typical ‘break before make’ built in
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from —40 °C to +85 °C and —40 °C to +125 °C
- Analog multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Digital multiplexing and demultiplexing
- Signal gating
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.