$0.60 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Logic Circuit||Buffer/Line Driver|
|No of Functions / Channels||8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2V to 6V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|No of Inputs||8|
|No of Outputs||Eight|
|High Level Output Current||-24mA|
|Low Level Output Current||24mA|
|No of Pins||20|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||3|
Features and Applications
The MC74AC541DWR2G is a octal buffer/line driver with 3−state outputs, available in a SOIC-20 package.
This device especially useful as output ports for microprocessors, allowing ease of layout and greater PC board density.
- 3−State Outputs
- Inputs and Outputs Opposite Side of Package, Allowing Easier Interface to Microprocessors
- Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
- MC74AC540/74ACT540 Provides Inverted Outputs
- MC74AC541/74ACT541 Provides Noninverted Outputs
- ′ACT540 and ′ACT541 Have TTL Compatible Inputs
- Pb−Free Packages are Available