On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 14,322
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|No of Functions / Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2.7V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The 74LVX4245 is a 24-pin dual-supply, octal translating transceiver that is designed to interface between a 5V bus and a 3V bus in a mixed 3V/5V supply environment such as laptop computers using a 3.3V CPU and 5V LCD display. The A port interfaces with the 5V bus; the B port interfaces with the 3V bus.
The Transmit/Receive (T/Rbar) input determines the direction of data flow. Transmit (active-High) enables data from the A port to the B port. Receive (active-Low) enables data from the B port to the A port. The Output Enable (OEbar) input, when High, disables both A and B ports by placing them in 3-State.
- Bi−directional Interface Between 5.0 V and 3.0 V Buses
- Control Inputs Compatible with TTL Level
- 5.0 V Data Flow at A Port and 3.0 V Data Flow at B Port
- Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA at 5.0 V Bus and 12 mA at 3.0 V Bus
- Guaranteed Simultaneous Switching Noise Level and Dynamic Threshold Performance
- Available in SOIC and TSSOP Packages
- Functionally Compatible with the 74 Series 245