Manufacturer Part #
74LVC Series 5.5 V Surface Mount Dual Buffer Gate - SC-74
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Functions / Channels:||2|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||1.65V to 5.5V|
|Package Style:||SC-74 (TSOP-6)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 74LVC2G34GV provides two buffers. Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. These features allow the use of these devices in a mixed 3.3 V and 5 V environment.
This device is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the device when it is powered down.
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- 5 V tolerant inputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- High noise immunity
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Multiple package options
- Specified from –40 ℃ to +85 ℃ and –40 ℃ to +125 ℃
View the 74LVC2G34 family of Buffers
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.