$0.41 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Features and Applications
The outputs are buffered for best system performance. The clock input’s Schmitt-trigger action makes the circuit highly tolerant of slower clock rise and fall times. It operates over a recommended VDD power supply range of 3 V to 15 V referenced to VSS (usually ground). Unused inputs must be connected to VDD, VSS, or another input. The device is suitable for use over both the industrial (-40 °C to +85 °C) and automotive
(-40 °C to +125 °C) temperature ranges.
- Tolerant of slow clock rise and fall times
- Fully static operation5 V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Operates across the automotive temperature range from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD 13-B
- Automotive and industrial
- Counters and dividers
- Toggle flip-flops