SOT-363 (SC-70-6, SC-88)
$0.345 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Functions / Channels||2|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||1.65V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temperature||-55°C to +125°C|
|No of Inputs||2|
|No of Outputs||Dual|
|High Level Output Current||-32mA|
|Low Level Output Current||32mA|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The NL27WZ14 is a high performance dual inverter with Schmitt−Trigger inputs operating from a 1.65 to 5.5 V supply. Pin configuration and function are the same as the NL27WZ04, but the inputs have hysteresis and, with its Schmitt trigger function, the NL27WZ14 can be used as a line receiver which will receive slow input signals.
The NL27WZ14 is capable of transforming slowly changing input signals into sharply defined, jitter−free output signals. In addition, it has a greater noise margin than conventional inverters. The NL27WZ14 has hysteresis between the positive−going and the negative−going input thresholds (typically 1 V) which is determined internally by transistor ratios and is essentially insensitive to temperature and supply voltage variations.
- Designed for 1.65 V to 5.5 V VCC Operation
- Over Voltage Tolerant Inputs and Outputs
- LVTTL Compatible − Interface Capability with 5 V TTL Logic with VCC = 3 V
- LVCMOS Compatible
- 24 mA Balanced Output Sink and Source Capability
- Near Zero Static Supply Current Substantially Reduces System Power Requirements
- Current Drive Capability is 24 mA at the Outputs
- Chip Complexity: FET = 72
- Pb−Free Packages are Available