$0.21 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Logic Circuit||NAND Schmidt Trigger|
|No of Functions / Channels||4|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2V to 6V|
Features and Applications
The MC74HC132ADR2G is a High-Performance CMOS Quad 2-Input NAND Gate with Schmitt-Trigger Inputs.
The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pull−up resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
- Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA
- High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
- In Compliance With the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
- Chip Complexity: 24 FETs or 18 Equivalent Gates
- NLV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q100
- Qualified and PPAP Capable
- These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free and are RoHS Compliant