Manufacturer Part #
MC74LCX125 Series 2.3 to 3.6 V Non-Inverting CMOS Quad Buffer - TSSOP-14
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|No of Functions / Channels:||4|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.3V to 3.6V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MC74LCX125 is a high performance, non−inverting quad buffer operating from a 2.3 to 3.6 V supply. High impedance TTL compatible inputs significantly reduce current loading to input drivers while TTL compatible outputs offer improved switching noise performance. A VI specification of 5.5 V allows MC74LCX125 inputs to be safely driven from 5.0 V devices. The MC74LCX125 is suitable for memory address driving and all TTL level bus oriented transceiver applications.
Current drive capability is 24 mA at the outputs. The Output Enable (OEn(Bar)) inputs, when HIGH, disable the outputs by placing them in a HIGH Z condition.
- Designed for 2.3 to 3.6 V VCC Operation
- 5.0 V Tolerant − Interface Capability With 5.0 V TTL Logic
- Supports Live Insertion and Withdrawal
- IOFF Specification Guarantees High Impedance When VCC = 0 V
- LVTTL Compatible
- LVCMOS Compatible
- 24 mA Balanced Output Sink and Source Capability
- Near Zero Static Supply Current in all Three Logic States (10 µA) Substantially Reduces System Power requirements
- Latchup Performance Exceeds 500 mA
- ESD Performance:
- Human Body Model >2000 V
- Machine Model >200 V
- Pb−Free Packages are Available
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.