Manufacturer Part #
74AUP Series 2 V Surface Mount Single Low-Power 2-Input OR Gate - TSSOP-5
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Logic Circuit:||OR Gate|
|No of Functions / Channels:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 74AUP1G32GW,125 provides the single 2-input OR function. Schmitt-trigger action at all inputs makes the circuit tolerant to slower input rise and fall times across the entire VCC range from 0.8 V to 3.6 V.
This device ensures a very low static and dynamic power consumption across the entire VCC range from 0.8 V to 3.6 V. This device is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF.The IOFF circuitry disables the output, preventing the damaging backflow current through the device when it is powered down.
- Wide supply voltage range from 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- High noise immunity
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-12 (0.8 V to 1.3 V)
- JESD8-11 (0.9 V to 1.65 V)
- JESD8-7 (1.2 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (1.8 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-B (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F Class 3A exceeds 5000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Low static power consumption; ICC = 0.9 μA (maximum)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Inputs accept voltages up to 3.6 V
- Low noise overshoot and undershoot < 10 % of VCC
- IOFF circuitry provides partial power-down mode operation
- Multiple package options
- Specified from −40 °C to +85 °C and −40 °C to +125 °C
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.