SC-74A (TSOP-5, SOT-25)
$0.0753 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Logic Circuit||NAND Schmidt Trigger|
|No of Functions / Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The MC74VHC1G132 is a single gate CMOS Schmitt NAND trigger fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation.
The internal circuit is composed of three stages, including a buffer output which provides high noise immunity and stable output. The MC74VHC1G132 input structure provides protection when voltages up to 7 V are applied, regardless of the supply voltage. This allows the MC74VHC1G132 to be used to interface 5 V circuits to 3 V circuits. The MC74VHC1G132 can be used to enhance noise immunity or to square up slowly changing waveforms.
- High Speed: tPD = 3.6 ns (Typ) at VCC = 5 V
- Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 1.0 µA (Max) at TA = 25°C
- Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
- Chip Complexity: FETs = 68; Equivalent Gates = 16
- Pb−Free Packages are Available
Learn more about the MC74VHC1G132 Family of Single Gate