On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||4.2V to 5.7V|
Features and Applications
The MC100EL16 is a differential receiver. The device is functionally equivalent to the E116 device with higher performance capabilities. With output transition times significantly faster than the E116, the EL16 is ideally suited for interfacing with high frequency sources.
The VBB pin, an internally generated voltage supply, is available to this device only. For single-ended input conditions, the unused differential input is connected to VBB as a switching reference voltage. VBB may also rebias AC coupled inputs. When used, decouple VBB and VCC via a 0.01 µF capacitor and limit current sourcing or sinking to 0.5 mA. When not used, VBB should be left open. Under open input conditions (pulled to VEE) internal input clamps will force the Q output LOW. The 100 Series contains temperature compensation.
- 190 ps Propagation Delay
- ESD Protection: > 1 KV HBM, > 100 V MM
- PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 4.2 V to 5.7 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −4.2 V to −5.7 V
- Internal Input Pulldown Resistors
- Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-0 @ 0.125 in, Oxygen Index 28 to 34
- Transistor Count = 47 devices
- Pb−Free Packages are Available