Manufacturer Part #
MC100EL33 Series 4 GHz 5.7 V Surface Mount ECL ÷4 Divider - SOIC-8
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||4.2V to 5.7V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features and Applications
The MC100EL33 is an integrated ÷4 divider. The differential clock inputs and the VBB allow a differential, single-ended or AC coupled interface to the device. The VBB pin, an internally generated voltage supply, is available to this device only. For single-ended input conditions, the unused differential input is connected to VBB as a switching reference voltage. VBB may also rebias AC coupled inputs. When used, decouple VBB and VCC via a 0.01 µF capacitor and limit current sourcing or sinking to 0.5 mA. When not used, VBB should be left open.
The reset pin is asynchronous and is asserted on the rising edge. Upon power-up, the internal flip-flops will attain a random state; the reset allows for the synchronization of multiple EL33’s in a system. The 100 Series contains temperature compensation.
- 650 ps Propagation Delay
- 4.0 GHz Toggle Frequency
- ESD Protection:
- Human Body Model; > 1 kV
- Machine Model; > 100 V
- PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 4.2 V to 5.7 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −4.2 V to −5.7 V
- Internal Input Pulldown Resistors on CLK(s) and R.
- Moisture Sensitivity Level 1
- Flammability Rating: UL 94 V−0 @ 0.125 in, Oxygen Index: 28 to 34
- Transistor Count = 95 devices
- Pb−Free Packages are Available